- On-site language services available in the United States and Vietnam
- All interpreters are native speakers of the language requested
- Our foreign language interpreters are 100% U.S. – based.
- Reliable phone interpreters available 24/7/365 with fast connection
On-site language services:
- LangPro offers on-site interpretation in most of the major American cities and in Vietnam. Our interpreters are experts and native speakers in our focused languages, including English, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
- Whether you are looking for court interpreters, conference interpreters, or someone to offer multilingual support for an important meeting, our comprehensive language interpreter service can help. We provide experienced language interpreters and translators for conferences, meetings, depositions and trials as well as industry-specific interpreting assignments. We offer both consecutive and simultaneous language interpretation services.
- Simultaneous interpreting is used for messages that need to be transmitted while individuals are speaking. Consecutive interpreting is a form of interpreting in which the speakers and the language interpreters alternate speaking. No equipment other than a microphone is typically used in this case.
- Our phone interpreters must meet rigorous standards beyond typical language interpretation. They are specially trained in a variety of industries to assist you in all your communication needs. We are experienced in medical, insurance, financial, legal and government terminology, and ensure accuracy and privacy in all communication.
- Our interpreters are available all days of the week.They are not only native speakers of the requested languages but also able to engage cultural awareness in communication.
- All our interpreters are bound by strict confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Phone interpretation can be a two-way or a conference call with multiple people.The interpreter listens to the conversation and translates consecutively or simultaneously. Often the interpreter is at a different location than the primary callers.