When completing a translation project, time and accuracy are top priorities. We pay meticulous attention to every detail. We edit a project as carefully as we translate it, with the goal of producing a seamless transition from the original to the translated text.
- All translators are native speakers of target languages and have advanced knowledge of industry and business terminology.
- Perfection is our goal. Every document translation project we manage is translated, formatted, and proofed, all under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- All our jobs are done in a timely manner.
- No job is too big or too small.
From birth certificates, marriage certificates to medical records, labels, product manuals, school transcripts, etc. we can translate them all with accuracy, speed and perfection.
Our translators who have extensive legal training can deliver translations of your contracts, briefs, evidentiary documents, summons, government regulations, etc. in a precise, timely and confidential manner.
Website Translation and Desktop Publishing
With an increasing demand for successful international and global communication, we recognize the need to provide international companies with multilingual e-commerce and international advertising support. We help our clients successfully market their products and services anywhere in the world by assisting them with the creation of websites that are accessible to non-English speakers. This means that we not only do website translation, but our website language translators ensure complete language localization – the adaptation of the site to its new market culture, with respect to fonts, numerals, and punctuation differences. With an increase in Internet users worldwide, it has become imperative for our multi-national clients to take advantage of website translation services like ours.
- On-site language services available in the United States and Vietnam
- All interpreters are native speakers of the language requested
- Our foreign language interpreters are 100% U.S. – based.
On-site language services:
- LangPro offers on-site interpretation in most major American cities, as well as in Vietnam. Our interpreters are experts and native speakers in our focused languages, including English, Vietnamese, Japanese and Chinese and Spanish.
- Whether you are looking for court interpreters, conference interpreters, or someone to offer multilingual support for an important meeting, our comprehensive language interpreter service can help. We provide experienced language interpreters and translators for conferences, meetings, depositions and trials as well as industry-specific interpreting assignments. We offer both consecutive and simultaneous language interpretation services.
- Simultaneous interpreting is used for messages that need to be transmitted while individuals are speaking. Consecutive interpreting is a form of interpreting in which the speakers and the language interpreters alternate speaking. No equipment other than a microphone is typically used in this case.
- Our phone interpreters must meet rigorous standards beyond typical language interpretation. They are specially trained in a variety of industries to assist you in all your communication needs. We are experienced in medical, insurance, financial, legal and government terminology, and ensure accuracy and privacy in all communication.
- Our interpreters are available all days of the week. They are not only native speakers of the requested languages but also able to engage cultural awareness in communication.
- All our interpreters are bound by strict confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
Phone interpretation can be a two-way or a conference call with multiple people.The interpreter listens to the conversation and translates consecutively or simultaneously. Often the interpreter is at a different location than the primary callers.
Website translation services are about more than just words. It takes a practice called website localization to ensure all cultural differences and variations are accounted for.
Whether you are translating employee training manuals or restaurant menus, localization services can make the difference between a piece that is well understood and one that misses the mark.
Does your project require global translation geared toward an entire nation? Is your message regionally specific? We use language localization to account for cultural diversity, so your message rings true with every locale at every level.
We provide native-speaking voiceover actors who have the expertise and voiceover experience to convey your message to both the global marketplace and local communities